The current collected facts on the 2010 Chrysler 300 as provided by Stellantis NA.
2010 Chrysler 300 Facts
2010 Chrysler 300 Fact Sheet
Auburn Hills, Mich. August 31, 2009 – With its refined interior, premium technology features and unmistakable design, the 2010 Chrysler 300 continues to offer unmatched style, performance and excitement for any budget.For those seeking the combination of maximum fuel economy with the panache of the Chrysler 300C, the new 2010 Chrysler 300 Touring offers a fuel-efficient 2.7-liter V-6 engine, providing 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway, and even more upscale enhancements, including chromed mirrors and door handles, fog lamps and available steering wheel audio controls.
Upping the ante, the 2010 Chrysler 300C Heritage Edition tops the model lineup. Its legendary 5.7-liter HEMI® V-8 engine with fuel-saving Multi-displacement System (MDS) technology produces 360 horsepower (268 kW), 389 lb.-ft. (527 N•m) of torque and 25 mpg highway capability. Premium amenities, including leather seating with suede inserts, Poplar Burl real-wood trim, Keyless Entry/Keyless Go, Boston Acoustics 5.1 surround sound with Digital Signal Processor (DSP), 20-inch chromed wheels, and performance steering, suspension and shocks, make the 300C Heritage Edition the ultimate Chrysler 300.
And for customers who are looking for even more all-weather capability from their Chrysler 300 sedan, all-wheel-drive models feature an active transfer case and front-axle disconnect. No other major manufacturer offers these two independent technologies together. The unique system seamlessly transitions between rear-wheel drive and all-wheel drive with no driver intervention. When all-wheel drive is not required, the system automatically disconnects the front axle to maximize fuel economy on all-wheel-drive Chrysler 300 models, while still providing the outstanding performance and handling inherent in rear-wheel drive.
Redefining the classic American automobile
- Chrysler redefined the classic American automobile with the Chrysler 300
- The Chrysler 300 continues the Chrysler brand’s proud “letter series” tradition in a thoroughly modern way
- With stunning, noble proportions, Chrysler 300 signaled an entirely new design direction for the Chrysler brand when it was first introduced in March 2004 as a 2005 model-year vehicle
- With unsurpassed comfort and spaciousness, Chrysler 300 has the interior space of a front-wheel-drive package in a rear-wheel-drive vehicle
- Chrysler 300 offers leading technology at a mid-market price
It’s got a HEMI!
- Chrysler 300C offers exceptional performance with the legendary 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine, which generates 360 horsepower (268 kW) and 389 lb.-ft. (527 N•m) of torque and features fuel-saving MDS technology that provides as much as a 20 percent improvement in fuel economy
Best of both worlds — the security of all-wheel drive with the spirit and handling of rear-wheel drive
- All-wheel-drive Chrysler 300 models are equipped with an active transfer case and a front-axle disconnect — an active “on-demand” system that disconnects the front axle from the drive train until all-wheel drive is necessary
- System allows the vehicle to switch between two-wheel drive and all-wheel drive to maximize fuel economy on all-wheel-drive Chrysler 300 models
Safety and security
- Technologies, such as Electronic Stability Control (ESC) with Brake Assist, all-speed traction control and four-wheel Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), have reached new levels of advancement to control rear-wheel-drive vehicles in a way that is transparent to the driver
Customer convenience technology
- Available Boston Acoustics audio systems include a six-speaker 276-watt amplifier system or an eight-speaker 5.1 Matrix surround-sound amplifier including sub woofer
- Available Uconnect™ Multimedia features a 30-gigabyte hard drive for ripping up to 6,700 songs from CD or USB memory devices in a compressed format, photo uploading for home screen personalization and the ability to display movies when the vehicle is in Park (as permitted by state regulations)
- Available Uconnect Phone features Bluetooth technology to provide voice-controlled wireless communication between the occupants’ compatible mobile phones and the vehicle’s onboard receiver
- Available Uconnect Navigation combines the features of Uconnect Phone and Uconnect Multimedia with navigation real-time traffic updates
- Available rear-seat Video Entertainment System (VES®) features seven-inch LCD screen and two wireless headphones for DVD and auxiliary audio/video entertainment